FUE Hair Transplantation
In the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) method, hair follicles are taken one by one with micro motors that create 0.6mm – 0.8mm diameter abrasions with special tips under local anesthesia and placed in the bald area, taking into account the natural hair growth angle and direction.
There are advantages and disadvantages that distinguish all hair transplantation methods from each other . The FUE hair transplant method is by far the leading one in terms of the advantages that makes this method to stand out from the crowd among all other hair transplant techniques. First of all, this method is very easy to implement. A session is completed in approximately 5-6 hours. Thanks to this method, the transplanted hair gains a natural appearance. Most importent features of FUE hair transplantation as follows
- It can be applied much more easily.
- It can be completed in an average of 6 hours.
- It makes the hair look natural.
- It increases the success rate in hair transplantation.
- There are no stitches or scars.
- It can be applied to everyone.
- It is possible to plant 50 – 60 hair follicles per cm depending on the number of roots obtained and the opening.
Answer: After the first 2-3 days, daily work can be perform. It will take 10 days to fully recover.
Answer: The process is completed in 6-10 months 4– will my own hair be damaged mivap: it won’t
Answer: Not if a natural line is made.